- When you request additional information or register on mysterytownusa.com’s Website, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you make a purchase, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on mysterytownusa.com’s Websites.
- Mysterytownusa.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Websites and emails.
- Mysterytownusa.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Mysterytownusa.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s services, products, proud partners, promotions, and events.
- Mysterytownusa.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Websites and Services.
- Customers of mysterytownusa.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Every marketing email from mysterytownusa.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, you can email us at email@example.com to be removed from our marketing platform.
- We outsource processing of credit card transactions to Stripe. We securely transmit your credit card information to Stripe (our payment processor). Stripe, however, does store this information.
- Please see Stripe’s security policy for additional information regarding Stripe’s security measures, currently available at stripe.com/help/security.